3 More Days | Austin Boudoir Photography
WPPI 2015 (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) is right around the corner; just 3 more days away for me!
As I was driving to pick up my son from “Mother’s Day Out” this afternoon it hit me! Hard. I have not been away from him for longer than 3 days since he was born. So now, as I plan to be away for 6 days, I am feeling scared, nervous and a bit crippled in fear. I know 100% that he will be in great hands. That was never a question. I think I will just feel withdrawals. Ha! I will definitely Skype with him and my incredible hubby and sister as often as possible, and send/receive pictures, I’m sure… It’s just hard.
But! On the flip side —- I am so thrilled to be able to go this year. I worked so hard and, yes, maybe splurged a little to be able to go. But I also recognize that I really need to reward the hard work and dedication I have put forth in this huge endeavor of becoming a professional boudoir photographer.
Just a few MAJOR things I am looking so forward to:
- Being shot by Jana Roller Boudoir and The Boudoir Belle in a three-way shoot out! YAY!
- Attending Denise Birdsong’s “Stripped Down 2015” workshop!
- Going to The Last Forty Percent‘s Platform Class
- Being a part of Jen Rozenbaum‘s Photo Walk
- Riding the High Roller with my friends all dressed up and sexy!
- Fancy dinners & parties with some incredible boudoir photographers that I love and admire
(photo credit: The Linq High Roller)
So, yes! I have a big, scary, exciting week ahead of me…and it will be AMAZING! 🙂